Your score determines your rank, and both are important for various different reasons. High-ranking notaries get to experience a number of benefits, such as being able to choose reserved hours first or receiving monthly rewards.
Your notary score is calculated by a number of factors:
● Valid and up-to-date credentials
● Visitors to your Notary Profile page
● Customer Reviews
● The number of languages you speak fluently
● How many sessions you’ve done in total
● How many sessions you’ve done recently
● ...and more!
How to raise your score:
● Get good reviews from customers
● Don’t miss sessions
● Add extra certifications/ commissions (if possible)
● Be flexible with your schedule
Benefits of a higher score and notary rank:
● Higher ranking notaries are given priority in the schedule
● Higher pay per notarization
● Qualify for rewards
● Qualify for Platinum Notary level, when available
● We are always adding new features and new benefits!